The first of the newly rebranded ‘Peak Paddle Sports’ range are also part of the EVO collection championing more sustainable materials and improved construction. The EVO range is set to continue to grow over the coming months and we’ve made it easy to find the new products by allowing you to filter for them in the Peak brand category
- The awarding winning Peak Eco ethos transcends into our new Evo line up. Evo garments are constructed from fabric made of recycled yarn, and have a CFC free DWR finish.
- The specification of Bioprene, recycled zips and minimal packaging adds to the sustainable credentials of the Evo range.
- Each pattern in the Evo range has been redesigned, with the aim of reducing any bulky taped seam junctions, ultimately creating a far more waterproof garment by sewing double seals and wrists onto a single seal garment.
- Neoprene components used on the Evo range, all the outer waists, wrists, arms seals and neck seals, are manufactured using Bioprene – neoprene manufactured from natural and renewable resources.
- All pocket zips are manufactured from recycled polyethylene.
Powered by Facebook Comments